netsonic 的头像
热心会员

资 料:
注册日期: Feb 2002
帖子: 13,998 声望值: 5
精华: 1,解答: 20
#1 旧 2012-04-24, 13:09:09 默认 已解答: 【求助】AutoCAD 图层指示器里的图层不随选中的目标变化
netsonic 当前离线  

一般情况下工具栏里的图层指示器会显示当前选中的目标所在的图层。但现在CAD里无论选什么目标,图层指示器里的图层一直是当前图层,怎么解决这个问题?

更新:一般情况下选中单个物体时,会显示该物体所在的层

如果物体是文字,还会显示文字的样式

如果物体是标注,还会显示标注的样式

但现在这些都只显示当前图层和当前样式,不会随选择的物体而改变。

此帖于 2012-04-28 15:14:47 被 netsonic 编辑. .

出售 JBL RF610, 支持蓝牙立体声 | iGo蓝牙鼠标
最佳解答为:lee1892
哦,貌似我找到问题在哪了
系统环境变量 PICKFIRST = 0/1 需要设为1 (在命令行输入:(setvar "pickfirst" 1)
菜单:工具->选项->选择->选择模式->先选择后执行 (选中)

=======================
下面给Geek看

这个选项英文叫 Noun/verb selection,至于为啥叫这个,以及这个选项的由来还颇有历史,找到有高人解释的原文如下:
引用:
This is actually an interesting topic (if you're a geek!), and has lead to confusion in the past with people that became very familiar with Autocad before it transitioned over to a Windows type of environment. I'm going to explain it in a Autocad-centric manner, as that's what you are asking about...

In order to make changes to objects in any type of program, you need to do two things. The first thing you need to do is to decide on the command you want to use (the verb part). The next thing you need to do is to select the objects you want to use this command on (the noun part).

When Autocad was first written, I guess they decided that the most natural way of going through these steps was to do it in exactly that way: Pick a command, then the objects to be used in that command. This worked just fine for many years....

When Xerox, Apple and Bill Gates started coming out with their windows oriented operating systems, someone made the decision to operate on objects in exactly the opposite manner. Using a pointing device, it was decided that you should select the objects first (highlighting them) and then use a command on your selection. Thinking about it, this is more efficient because your selection set remains selected if you want to use more than one command on it - unlike the Autocad manner, where you had to reselect a selection set (P or L) in order to do the same thing.

When Autocad had to make the transition over to Windows, the different manner in which you operated the programs quickly became obvious. People familiar with either one of the programs became confused because of this disparity.

Starting with Autocad 12, Autodesk added the ability to work in the same manner the rest of the world was going - they added the pickfirst command and all of the associated code to support working in Autocad in a Windows "native" manner, including such things as grips, etc. That's why you now have to check "Noun/verb selection" in your options (or use the pickfirst variable) in order to get a lot more functionality from your Autocad.

This history is also the reason why if you peek over at the old timer's screens and watch how they operate Autocad you will see very little use of things like grips, etc. If you don't keep up with the new commands in Autocad, you can still use the old commands just fine - but you are really crippling yourself when you have to do certain things. I take it for granted that I can click on an attribute and move it using the grip, or double click on an object and edit it without having to remember each command for editing each particular object, be it attributes or text. Usually, newer is better.

Of course, complying with Windows standards has it's downsides as well. This has also brought use the #$%^ use of the 'documents and settings' folder and all of the hoops you have to jump through there. I understand it and it's usefulness, I just think it was implemented awkwardly.

For further information you can refer to the Autocad history pages, located at http://myfeedback.autodesk.com/history/area51.htm

Derek
蛮有意思的。。。
lee1892

lee1892 的头像
荣誉版主

资 料:
注册日期: Sep 2001
帖子: 1,572 声望值: 14
精华: 4,解答: 10
#2 旧 2012-04-28, 14:32:22 默认
lee1892 当前离线  

所谓图层指示器是指附图?
某个文件如此还是某台机器上如此?
上传的图像
文件类型: png 123.PNG (3.2 KB, 45 次查看)

行行复行行...人生路漫长...
netsonic

netsonic 的头像
热心会员

资 料:
#3 旧 2012-04-28, 15:06:07 默认
netsonic 当前离线  

引用:
作者: lee1892 查看帖子
所谓图层指示器是指附图?
某个文件如此还是某台机器上如此?
就是指这个附图里的,那个东西大名叫什么?

是某台机器上的AutoCAD 2008在某次非法退出后就这样了,不是某个文件的问题。

此帖于 2012-04-28 15:15:41 被 netsonic 编辑. .
lee1892

lee1892 的头像
荣誉版主

资 料:
#4 旧 2012-04-28, 15:27:45 默认
lee1892 当前离线  

工具栏->图层->图层控制

貌似是个控件,看上去像是AcLayer.dll,找了一圈,没找到相关的设置开关,环境变量里也没有

覆盖安装吧
netsonic

netsonic 的头像
热心会员

资 料:
#5 旧 2012-05-04, 14:45:26 默认
netsonic 当前离线  

引用:
作者: lee1892 查看帖子
工具栏->图层->图层控制

貌似是个控件,看上去像是AcLayer.dll,找了一圈,没找到相关的设置开关,环境变量里也没有

覆盖安装吧
试过了,不是文件的问题。
卸载并重新安装后,没有问题;但导入原来设置后,问题又出现了。
所以不是文件损坏,而是某个系统设置改了。
lee1892

lee1892 的头像
荣誉版主

资 料:
#6 旧 2012-05-07, 17:25:24 默认
lee1892 当前离线  

哦,貌似我找到问题在哪了
系统环境变量 PICKFIRST = 0/1 需要设为1 (在命令行输入:(setvar "pickfirst" 1)
菜单:工具->选项->选择->选择模式->先选择后执行 (选中)

=======================
下面给Geek看

这个选项英文叫 Noun/verb selection,至于为啥叫这个,以及这个选项的由来还颇有历史,找到有高人解释的原文如下:
引用:
This is actually an interesting topic (if you're a geek!), and has lead to confusion in the past with people that became very familiar with Autocad before it transitioned over to a Windows type of environment. I'm going to explain it in a Autocad-centric manner, as that's what you are asking about...

In order to make changes to objects in any type of program, you need to do two things. The first thing you need to do is to decide on the command you want to use (the verb part). The next thing you need to do is to select the objects you want to use this command on (the noun part).

When Autocad was first written, I guess they decided that the most natural way of going through these steps was to do it in exactly that way: Pick a command, then the objects to be used in that command. This worked just fine for many years....

When Xerox, Apple and Bill Gates started coming out with their windows oriented operating systems, someone made the decision to operate on objects in exactly the opposite manner. Using a pointing device, it was decided that you should select the objects first (highlighting them) and then use a command on your selection. Thinking about it, this is more efficient because your selection set remains selected if you want to use more than one command on it - unlike the Autocad manner, where you had to reselect a selection set (P or L) in order to do the same thing.

When Autocad had to make the transition over to Windows, the different manner in which you operated the programs quickly became obvious. People familiar with either one of the programs became confused because of this disparity.

Starting with Autocad 12, Autodesk added the ability to work in the same manner the rest of the world was going - they added the pickfirst command and all of the associated code to support working in Autocad in a Windows "native" manner, including such things as grips, etc. That's why you now have to check "Noun/verb selection" in your options (or use the pickfirst variable) in order to get a lot more functionality from your Autocad.

This history is also the reason why if you peek over at the old timer's screens and watch how they operate Autocad you will see very little use of things like grips, etc. If you don't keep up with the new commands in Autocad, you can still use the old commands just fine - but you are really crippling yourself when you have to do certain things. I take it for granted that I can click on an attribute and move it using the grip, or double click on an object and edit it without having to remember each command for editing each particular object, be it attributes or text. Usually, newer is better.

Of course, complying with Windows standards has it's downsides as well. This has also brought use the #$%^ use of the 'documents and settings' folder and all of the hoops you have to jump through there. I understand it and it's usefulness, I just think it was implemented awkwardly.

For further information you can refer to the Autocad history pages, located at http://myfeedback.autodesk.com/history/area51.htm

Derek
蛮有意思的。。。

此帖于 2012-05-07 17:35:18 被 lee1892 编辑. .
发表新主题 关闭主题

主题工具

论坛规则  发帖规则
不可以发表主题
不可以回复帖子
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子
论坛启用 vB 代码
版面启用 表情符号
版面启用 [IMG] 代码
版面禁用 HTML 代码

所有时间均为北京时间, 现在的时间是 17:22:05.

本论坛带宽由迅通网络提供
SSL证书由TrustAsia提供

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 ClassiClub Forum All Rights Reserved.
粤ICP备09123456号